Thursday, October 02, 2008

Finishing Touches

Curtain fabric

So, we’ve finally started to put ‘finishing touches’ on our townhouse.  Only lived here for 2.5 years and are just getting around to getting things like: curtains, our own living room furniture, plants, wall decorations, etc.

At least I think it’ll look pretty good as it evolves into a finished state.  Now that we have a lot of the things, we still need to get around to hanging them and choosing spots on the walls.  I think I’ll try to be diligent this weekend, finish all my schoolwork early, and then while we’re waiting for our mattress to be delivered on Monday, L and I can walk around with a hammer, measuring tape, nails, etc. and go on an installation spree around the house.

2 comments:

Kim said...

Hehehe . . . I like the phrase "installation spree!"

Where did you guys get your mattress from? Did you get a good deal?

Jenn said...

Mattress and box spring are from Sleep Country Canada! Awesome sales help and they were having a good sale on Sealy models. The whole thing is about $1500 for a Queen set, which wasn't too bad. Might even splurge for the latex pillows too.