Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Upcoming plans

I'm getting all excited about our little trip down to Seattle this weekend! We are attending the Penny Arcade Expo (I'm too lazy to link) for the third time. This year they are moving to a bigger and better venue and have a tonne of interesting panels to see in addition to the rooms of video and computer game freeplay and exhibition hall. I am bound and determined to bring home some rooster-teeth apparel this year! We've also set aside some of our vacation budget specifically for the purchase of Bawls and Pocky. The hotel we are staying in is the Seattle Sheraton and looks like it's gorgeous. I've already printed out all sorts of maps and things to help us navigate and the entire schedule for the weekend has been input into my iPAQ - I'm an organized geek. We also have multiple devices with LCD screens to hold aloft at one of the concerts if we manage to get tickets. Very, very excited and it's making it a bit difficult to get through the last few days of work this week.

In my head, I've got this vision of putting together a summary on my blog - including photos - after we get back. However, in reality I know I'll probably spend Monday cleaning and detoxing from all the caffeine and junk and it'll be a project that I keep meaning to work on. Hopefully I'll at least put a little blurb about the awesomeness of it all.

No comments: