Thursday, August 23, 2007

Before I go

If I happened to have lent anyone my copies of Phillip Pullman's "His Dark Materials" trilogy ("The Golden Compass," "The Subtle Knife," and "The Amber Spyglass") could you please return them to me by noon Friday. I've been looking for them and wanted to read them on our trip this weekend, but I can't find them. (And people think I'm crazy for wanting a catalogue of all my books - maybe then I'd be able to tell who I lent it to, or whether I sold them back to a used bookstore.)

All our geeky gadgets are laid out and ready. We've got chargers and extra batteries and memory cards. We might even pick up another couple of games before we go, since we don't have the newest Tetris for the DS.

Also, I'm very excited to learn that Will Wheaton is bringing copies of his newest book to PAX. If there are any left by the time I get to the front of the line, I'm definitely picking up a copy (and maybe even getting it signed and having my picture taken too).

1 comment:

Kim said...

Sister you're back now. Everytime I check out your blog and see the title of this entry, I get a little confused. Please stop trying to confuse your elderly sister!!