Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Summer Flyby Edition

I've been keeping busy with work and a bit of play too. Have really enjoyed the recent get togethers with all my friends and am looking forward to the few more coming up. Here's just a brief snapshot of where I'm at right now . . .

. . . enjoying the bright pink gladiolas on my desk (at work of course - I've done a grand total of 1 hour of gardening with actual plants this year).

. . . feeling chilled by the nearly constant a/c summer she's had.

. . . is fighting a general malaise when it comes to work.

I'm looking forward to . . .

. . . going to Seattle for PAX and trying out new games - especially Wii games!

. . . being another year older.

. . . fall and winter arriving once again.

I have to say that I'm having a bit of a reversal on the whole Facebook thing too. For me it's starting to bring back memories of high school drama, which is definitely not a good thing. Didn't much care for high school days and I'd rather not relive them. I'm considering going through my list and doing a major edit at the very least.

No comments: