Monday, August 06, 2007

Eat, drink and be merry.

Briefly . . .

I've been eating everything from pancakes, to quiche, to homemade sushi (totally not as challenging as I thought it would be).

I've been drinking some pop again lately and I can feel my teeth corroding away - gross! Must go back to water.

I've been watching several good movies . . . some new: Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix and Transformers . . . some old: Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King and the original Transformers movie.

I've been listening to podcasts, of course, and also Japanese lessons, though we're falling behind.

I actually spent time gardening! Appropriately, my activities centered around ending the lives of plants. These ones were unwanted weeds. I also placed my river rocks and it is clear that I will need more!

And we've both been taking a mini-break from eating healthy and exercise, though I think we're just about done.


Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: