Saturday, June 30, 2007

Saturday Curse Chronicles: June 30th Edition

Well, as can probably be expected, things are pretty quiet here today. It's a Saturday when I'm working with my sister-in-law plus, it's a long-weekend. However, the quiet is very welcome today.

I've been so busy between work and home stuff, I really haven't had time for much. In fact, I've been so busy, there have been days where I've only checked my gmail account once and I've even skipped a day or two checking my Yahoo! For an email addict, this is a pretty serious thing.

Anyway, I'm happily spending the day catching up on a few things. I've finally gotten caught up with a bunch of little office tasks, so I actually have a chance to blog a bit. And, now that I've typed that, watch us get really busy for the rest of the day! Hopefully you'll see a couple more posts from me today.

No comments: