Sunday, April 15, 2007

Sun Run Weather Forecast - Today!

Variable cloudiness. 5 degrees Sunday morning with highs in the afternoon reading 11. 20% probability of precipitation.



Well, the big day is here! I realized one flaw with these weather forecasts is the predicted high usually isn't reached until sometime in the afternoon. But, that's ok.  Our garage is usually around 5-7 degrees when we run on the treadmill. It was really the rain I was more concerned about, because I'm a big wimp!





I'm a bit nervous, but my primary goal today is just to go out and have fun. I'm already all dressed and just need to assemble our drinks, brush my teeth, and hop in the car. Hopefully I'll have a chance to post after the run to let you know my time. Until then, assume that I ran it in 58 minutes ;)





Powered by ScribeFire.

1 comment:

Kim said...

I will assume you ran it in 57 minutes. You probably finished not too long after we started ;-)