Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Another One Bites the Dust

Well, I'm finished another insurance exam. I wrote it today at 1:00 PM (a crappy time for me, especially since I had to get all the way downtown) and I think I did about as well as I did on the CAIB 2 exam that I wrote earlier this year. But, I was much less stressed out about the whole thing.

I've been thinking about some of my goals for the upcoming year, and I think I'd like to power through my next two exams so that I can get my full CAIB designations. I'll need to write two more exams and the earliest possible date that I can finish will be next May. Thinking about it, that really isn't that far away though. So, I think I'm going to just keep going with studying daily (I hope) so that I can finish as quickly as possible. One exam is fairly basic insurance stuff and will be a lot of stuff I already know. The other one focuses more on management of insurance and is a bit of a different format than the other exams. Plus, they also just revised the course, so I'll have to get the book or actually take the class. Not sure which I'll end up doing, but I guess the first thing to do is get through the easy course.

The next thing my immediate attention is going to be focussed on is getting Christmas Shopping finished and preparing for the holidays. Picked up one thing on the way to the exam this morning, but I still have a whole bunch more to go.

No comments: