Saturday, August 19, 2006

My Wish List

One of the wonderful websites I've stumbled across in the recent past is Wishlistr. It's a neat service that lets you create an online wishlist for things you want. Many online shopping services already allow you to create a wishlist for their products, but this service lets you view them all in one place. Pretty handy for a person like me, who wants a bit of everything!

Since my birthday is approaching in September, I thought this would be a good time to add a few small things to my wishlistr (although if anyone want's to spring for the Turquoise perfume, go right ahead!).

Today I realized I needed a new bath lily, as my current one is starting to look sad and floppy. So, Body Shop to the rescue! As I was looking for the lillies, I stumbled across this and had to add it to my wishlistr too! I like a lot of products from the Body Shop. However, I must let everyone who reads this know, that I generally prefer shower products. So, if you buy me a regular bar of soap or bubble bath, my husband thanks you. Also, the little tubs of lipbalm that the Body Shop is kinda famous for, doesn't really do it for me. If you want to get me lip products, I'd much prefer some of these, or these, depending on your budget.

No comments: