Tuesday, August 22, 2006

I suffer from ACHOO!

So, here I am at work trying to work on a science test. I was finding myself looking for a little inspiration, so I opened up one of the science sites I found for kids (CRAM science). I hadn't really checked it out much yet, so I thought this might be a good opportunity to see what it's all about. Anyway, I'm scanning the front page when I see question that was written for their "Ask Dr. CRAM" feature. The question was "Why do I sneeze when I walk outside on a sunny day?" Some of you may have noticed that I tend to do this as well. I always joke that I must be allergic to sunlight or something. I click on the link and it turns out that I'm not alone! It's an actual syndrome that has something to do with reflexes being a bit cross-wired. If you're interested, you can read the full article here.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Are you going to start a support group for fellow ACHOO sufferers?