Thursday, June 01, 2006

New Sidebar Stuff

Wow! I can't believe how much I've been posting lately. But, we've been a bit slow at work (at least until the jinormous stack of stuff finishes printing) so I've had a bit of time. I just made a few minor changes to my links. I added a few websites to my "blogroll" and took off a few webcomics. I guess I've been changing a few of my reading habits lately. One of them is a new personal blog. It's for an American expat who lives in Germany now. He actually found me first because he came across a psoriasis post I did. I enjoy reading the stuff he's up to in Germany and seeing the pictures from Europe. The other sites are for projects that update daily, sometimes multiple times a day. I don't read everything on there, but I find a lot of cool stuff about productivity or "hacking" life, computers, whatever. The Happiness Project is something about keeping a happy perspective and figuring out if those tips for happiness really work.

No comments: