Thursday, July 05, 2007

Tidbits Post

So one of the things I just realized I could do with my new iPAQ is prepare a blog post that I could just copy and paste to the computer later on at home. So here are just a few tidbits about me and my life right now . .
.

New things I'm trying out:

Swimming lessons - just me and Lance so we're really getting some good focussed tips. Instructor is great and I already feel some improvement in my form. I feel like I'm learning for the first time since I remember virtually no freestyle stroke lessons from my youth.

Maybelline XXL Volume + Length mascara - it's just kinda 'meh.'

Life brand Ginger Citrus body wash - love the scent!


What's freaking me out . . .

Aside from the apparent comeback of wearing tights, there's this big, scary test next week that I have to take.


What I'm totally psyched up for . . .

Possible family BBQ and berry picking this weekend

Family get-together next weekend

Friend's wedding the weekend after that


Things I'm sucking back . . .

Water up the nose aside, we've been watching Red Dwarf, I've been watching bits of Seaquest DSV, and the usual podcasts (see my sidebar). I think I might have just found a new one too, at Escape from Cubicle Nation.

At night we've been falling asleep to Final Fantasy: Advent Children.



Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: