Thursday, May 17, 2007

Incredi-brief update . . .

Haven't posted in a while, so I thought I'd do a bit of an update as to why I haven't been updating.

Home - busy, just bought Ikea furniture which is half assembled in my living room. Stepping over cardboard boxes . . . again. Now have an extra bookcase - any takers?

Work - busy and not busy. We don't have many customers right now, but all the normal work stuff that my former co-worker used to do have all sorta fallen on my shoulders. So, now I get to fit her three days worth of work into the one extra day that I'm working now and still do all my normal tasks too. At least no more tax returns though! And, there is a warm and fuzzy side too! I just saved someone $200 on his car insurance so I feel good about that right now.

Exercise - Feeling pretty good in my consistency. Haven't felt too challenged during workouts lately, but my muscles tell a bit of a different story. It turns out I'm going to miss 4 kickboxing sessions this time around :( I guess I'll have to make up for it with the rest of them being more intense!

Summer Plans - Summer is filling up fast with a picnic in Maple Ridge planned, a wedding, and a trip down to Seattle for PAX (aka Geek convention). Luckily, my CAIB exam is early in July so I'll either get to enjoy my summer because I've passed and I'm finished that designation, or be anguishing over my books because I failed and have to re-write it in the fall.

Well, back to work for me since that is where I'm posting from.

2 comments:

Kim said...

Has the extra day's work helped you set aside money even faster for your planned cell phone/pda purchase?

Jenn said...

Maybe. Because I've been working so much and have been so busy, I haven't really had much time to sit down with the monthly budget and see how it's affected us financially. I'm really trying to put more away so I can get it soon though!