Monday, April 23, 2007

New Fitness Goals

Today I started the Women's Health Ultimate Fitness Plan for 2007. I took the fitness test and was a bit surprised by some of my results. They test you in 5 areas: Cardio, Strength (upper and lower body), Balance, Flexibility, and Agility. Based on your results, you fall into one of three categories: Aspiring, Solid, or Strong. I expected my Cardio to be Solid along with my Lower Body Strength. I thought I'd probably be aspiring in Flexibility, Agility, and Balance though. What I ended up with was a solid score for Cardio, Balance, Flexibility, and Upper Body Strength, with aspiring for Lower Body Strength and Agility. Go figure!



Since I love data tracking, I've already made new tracking graphs. These will only get updated once every two weeks instead of once a week. But, there are more graphs to look at. I kept them small this week because there isn't much to see yet. My goal for each of the categories is to get to the 'Strong' level.























































Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: