Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Low Profile

Well, it looks like I might be keeping a bit of a low profile on the blog world for a while. I haven't had much time lately to keep up with my blog reading/posting and it'll probably be like this for the next couple of weeks too. I'm going to try to pop in with some updates and stuff, but I can't make any promises. For the next two weeks, I'll be working 6 days a week, as I've picked up some extra shifts. The good news is that they are at our Cloverdale office, so I'll actually be working with my husband for a couple days each week. That might be bad news too, but the only way I'll know for sure is to try it out. I'm looking forward to it since it'll give me a chance to see how another office runs and they way they organize things there.

In other news, I'm happy to say I got new runners! Thanks to the new shoes, I've been able to start my Sun Run training without pain. Well, there's still a little pain. I mean, 'no pain, no gain,' right? But at least it's the normal muscle ache and not shooting pains through my feet and legs. The only slight downside is that it ate up pretty much all of my allowance (minus my Treo fund) so I'm broke until April. I'm thinking this won't be so hard to bear since I'll be working most of the time anyway. I've got pictures, but they are at home and I'm posting from work.

Speaking of work things, I get to help out a bit with tax returns this year. It is quite interesting so far. And, with the program we've got, not very hard at all. I've done a few simple ones under supervision. I also have done most of my own tax return for this year. We're just waiting for a couple more RRSP slips from our automatic contributions that were set up. This year, I've managed to really increase my basic financial intelligence and things are starting to make a little more sense now.

No comments: