Thursday, February 15, 2007

One of "Those" Days

So, today officially qualifies as one of "those" days. I'm sure you've had some of them too. Here's how mine is going so far (it's only noon too!)

edit: ok, I typed it all up and it started to sound like I was whining. I hate whiney people, so I'll just give you the lowlights and highlights instead . . .

lowlights:

Power went off for the third and then the fourth time in a week.
The first power outage happened in the middle of the night and woke me up.
No internet at home in the morning.
Boring work.
Distracted co-worker.
Unpleasant phone calls looming.
Still have the rest of the day to work!

highlights:
Power came back on in time for me to workout, have a hot shower, and prepare a bowl of hot oatmeal.
Husband did not get injured when the power went out for the second time in the morning.
Brother-in-law came in for a visit and got to chat with him a bit.
Sister's knee injury is getting better.
Half the day is already over!

2 comments:

Kim said...

Woot woot! I ranked a menion in the highlights section of your post today :-)

Kim said...

I forgot to mention that it's okay to be whiny sometimes, especially if you've had one of "those" days. As long as you're not making a habit of whining, it can be healthy to whine on your blog once in a while!