Saturday, October 21, 2006

No Time To Read

So, now I'm having to rethink my goal of finishing by kickboxing on Sunday. Last night I started reading in bed, but I was so exhausted that I started falling asleep by 10. Now, part of this is simply because I need some time to warm up to the book. It's been a while since I read #12, so I need to recall what happened exactly. But, I did not get nearly as far along as I would have liked to. And, much as I would have loved to read while at work today, I had just enough work to keep me busy until about the last half hour (which is when I'm writing this). Besides, I'm not sure how our customers would react if they saw me sitting and reading a novel anyway.

Tonight I'm going to a girls' candle party, plus I'm driving, so no reading (or drinking). I'll try to read when I get home, but I have no idea when that will be, or how tired I'll be. I guess there's always the morning though. However, realistically looking at the thickness of the book, I have to say it'll probably be a Monday finish instead of Sunday. I guess I'll just have to go to the library to return it then. After all, I can't in good conscience make other avid fans wait any longer than absolutely necessary.

No comments: