Thursday, September 28, 2006

Wedding Excitement!

So, this weekend, good friends of mine are getting married and I'm so excited! I think I'm more excited about this than I was about my own wedding simply because there is no nervousness to take away from the happiness.

I'm really looking forward to the whole event. It's out at UBC, so Lance and I will probably go early and wander around campus a bit. It is where we met and had our first lunch, not to mention just a gorgeous part of Vancouver.

The reception (the ceremony is a small private one happening on Friday) will be a luncheon at the University Golf Course. Open bar, so I should start trying to decide on my beverage du jour right now. It's quite the process for me since I don't want to have anything I could easily mix for myself at home. Hmmm, maybe we'll see if their long island iced tea is any good. There probably won't be any dancing, so I won't feel disappointed when Lance and I don't.

After the luncheon there will be an after party held at the bride and groom's condo amenity room. I'm not quite sure what to expect for that, but it should be fun. We've had a chance to meet the bride's friends and family and they are all nice people and easy to have fun with.

2 comments:

Kim said...

Ohhh, tell them I say congratulations!!

Kim said...

So, how was the wedding? Do you have any pictures?