Friday, September 01, 2006

Shower Swag

Last weekend I went to a bridal shower for my friend Debbie who happens to be getting married at the end of September. I usually don't really like these functions too much, but this one was pretty good. There weren't as many people there as I thought there would be. We only played a few games and they weren't terrible (of course, I'm a little biased since I technically won prizes for both). The prizes for the games were fabulous! Debbie's sister Sherri really did a terrific job! Here's a picture of my prize. I can't wait to undo it and use some of the feet things. I've always wanted a refreshing foot gel, and now I've got one! I also love the pretty colour of the washcloth. Not sure it matches our stuff too well, but that's ok!



[edited to add: Yay! It looks like my template is working again!]

No comments: