Thursday, September 14, 2006

Crafting goes portable

So, I was still having trouble deciding what to start reading next. I don't really want to commit to something, just to have to put it on hold when the next Series of Unfortunate Events comes out. Speaking of which, I should head over to the library website to put it on hold now. Maybe I'll have time for a lengthy novel first after all! So, after looking again for the first book in Asimov's Foundation series, and briefly considering the sequel to Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card, I decided to change things up all together. So, instead of taking a book with me on my morning commute, I've got my current crochet project in a plastic bag and The Devil Wears Prada audiobook in my discman. So far, I'm loving it! I'm also getting quite a few looks as I work away on my project, but I can deal with that. I can't wait for it to be finished. Doing it this way gives me more time to work on it AND I get to enjoy a book that I wasn't sure I wanted to actually sit and read.

No comments: