Saturday, April 22, 2006

Weird Coincidence

Ok, so this is just very strange.

On the way down to Mexico, we noticed a young couple
about our age. The guy was reading "The Constant
Gardener" and recommended that we never read it or see
the movie. Apparently it was too slow for his taste.
On the way back, we also saw the same couple. They
didn't look much like a couple anymore though.

Anyway, today I'm sitting in my office and guess who
walks in. The guy from the airport! He was trying to
find a dance recital that his neice was in. But,
having never been out to Surrey before, he had no clue
where it would be. I haven't heard of any dance
recitals in the mall, so I directed him to the nearby
rec centre. I'm pretty sure he didn't recognize me
though.

It's a small, small world!

No comments: