Sunday, April 16, 2006

We now return to our regularly scheduled program

Time spent living at Encore - 3 weeks
Time spent married - 2 weeks
Time spent back at home after honeymoon - 1 week

After tomorrow, I must once again return to my regular life: work, fitness, gaming, friends, etc.

It's a happy and a sad time. I'm looking forward to seeing my friends again (really excited about the upcoming engagement party we're hosting!) and I'm really looking forward to weening myself off of all the rich "vacation" foods and getting back to a healthier lifestyle. Not sure if I can say I'm looking forward to getting back to work. I am looking forward to getting paid so that the new mortgage payments clear the bank though :D

The wedding was perfect. The honeymoon was near perfect (airline issues). I'd love to do more detailed reviews, but that isn't going to happen anytime soon. I did a bit of journaling in Mexico, but not much. We took lots of pictures, but haven't gotten any to look at right now. Even then it'll be a while before the photoblog gets updated. Sorry folks, but that's the way it is right now.

No comments: