Monday, April 17, 2006

To Love a Place

No no, I'm not talking about the townhouse in this post. I do love my townhouse, but this post is actually about my new local drugstore. I have fallen in love with the Shopper's Drug Mart in the shopping centre across Fraser Highway. I took some time to browse through there today and it is totally awesome! It has a wide variety of makeup and skincare stuff, which I can't wait to sample some of. It's really well laid out. And even has quite a good selection of some food stuff. There is a photo counter, plus perscriptions. As an added bonus, they sell the monthly bus passes and give out their points for them. I haven't done the calculation yet, but after a certain number of months, I could earn $75 in free stuff from their store!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, for want of a similar place across the street from where I live! Hehehehehehe . . . joking!