Friday, March 24, 2006

No Breakfast >:-(

I'm sitting here typing at the time I would normally be finishing up my breakfast. However, my insides are STILL protesting from that bad tofu I had the other day. I really don't think I could handle breakfast right now. Plus, we're out of milk so it would be cereal + oj. When my digestive processes are all proceeding normally, this isn't a problem. Today . . . well . . . I'd rather not push my limits too much.

I'm looking forward to going to my new townhouse tonight! We're officially moving in on Sunday, but we're going to go and take a look at it tonight and bring a few things over. Essential stuff to help the move really - toilet paper, tea towels, garbage bags, those kinda things.

The current extended weather forecast calls for rain on moving day AND on wedding day. Hopefully it's a light intermittent sprinkling and not an all out down pour.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I heard earlier tonight from Carolyn that Michael has had problems with the tofu at that Japanese restaurant, so if you ever eat there again I suggest staying far away from the tofu!!