Friday, December 16, 2005

spamming

My Yahoo mail address has been giving me some grief
lately. It seems to think that I am a spammer. So
every time I go to send an email, I have to do one of
those text verification things.

You know the ones. They show you a box that has
different letters and numbers in it that you have to
type in below it. However, when this happens with
every email I send, it gets very tedious.

So, I've been using different email accounts or just
typing in the verification every time. As a result, I
am getting quite adept at quickly and accurately
typing in the text verification. I thought about it
today and realized there must be some way I could make
money off of this skill. Unfortunately, I don't think
I could live with myself if I actually did start
spamming people.

No comments: