Monday, December 19, 2005

New Year Weather

Hee hee hee! Kim, I'm thinking of you as I post this.

I just checked the weather again (only my second time today). It looks like we've got steady rain until New Years' Eve, and then sunshine for the first day of the new year. That's kinda nice symbolically.

Now for an ironic sidenote . . . even though I check the weather several times a day and like to ponder it and see how it changes . . . even though I knew it would rain today and have been watching this rainy weather icon approach on my computer screen for days . . . I still forgot my hat AND umbrella at home today. Luckily, it was only a light rain this morning, and had stopped by the time I left work.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay, why don't you just give it up and go become a meteorologist? Seriously, this must be how Zack Spencer got his start, by being freakishly obsessive about the weather when he was younger. That's it! I'm going to e-mail him and ask him to take you under his wing as an apprentice. Nope, you can't stop me . . . I'm sending the e-mail right after this :-)