Friday, October 28, 2005

time is flying

Just a really quick update . . .

I can't believe Hallowe'en is already here. Plus,
there's only 2 months until Christmas! Lance and I
have misplaced our Christmas book, which is what
usually keeps us nice and organized at this time of
year. I guess we'll have to find a different one and
start over.

We've been very busy and our weekends for the next
while keep on filling up. We're going out for dinner
this Saturday, to the football game next Saturday, and
probably out to dinner the Saturday after that.
That'll take us halfway through November already.

Weather is getting cold and wet and I'm acutely
feeling the need for a new coat. Might have to simply
make due for now since I don't have the spare money or
the time to go out and get one right now.

I'm anxious to drive out to Cloverdale and take
another look at the progress of the house. If
everything goes according to schedule, we have exactly
95 days until we take possession. It's one of those
things where the waiting is very hard. Between
waiting for Christmas and waiting to move in, it'll be
like I'm sitting on pins for the next 2-3 months!

Well, I don't have time for much more. I'm going to
try to do another psoriasis update as soon as I can.
But, I kinda need time to really sit down and evaluate
where I am with it.

No comments: