Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Battlestar Gallactica

I think I have discovered another excellent geek series.  Yes, I know my discovery is about 5 years behind the times, but for someone who doesn’t have cable, I think I’m doing pretty well!

We borrowed the first season from a friend and finally got around to watching the pilot last night and I think it’s safe to say that we are totally hooked!  Now I can’t wait to start slowly watching the rest of the series.

To read more of my thoughts on it, go check out my new blog where the full article is posted.

2 comments:

couragetocreatewriteandlove said...

you know i am the same way, i actually end up renting the tv shows on dvds from netflix or watch the feature on stream or whatever is called by netflix
hugs!

p.s. i will check your new site, and please know that i enjoyed star trek quite a lot ;-)

Suzie Ridler said...

Was just thinking of you, wondering how you're doing? You haven't posted for a while, hope all is well. Hugs.