Friday, December 12, 2008

December Dreamboard

This post is part of Sacred Suzie’s ongoing Dreamboard project.  (If you want to read more about it and see other dreamboards, then check out her blog through one of the above links.)  Even though it’s based on some ideas from ‘The Secret’ philosophy that I don’t really espouse myself, I thought it would be a fun and creative exercise for myself this month, since the prompting this month was ‘dreams we would like to come true for others.’

It didn’t turn out anything like I had originally pictured it would, but I rather like the finished product anyway, so here you go . . .

December08 Dreamboard

7 comments:

Ali said...

Thanks so uch for stopping by at my blog :-)

I LOVE the images used in your dreamboard.....may all of your dreams come true!

Tori said...

Wow, I really like these images. It turned out beautifully!

peppylady (Dora) said...

Thanks for visiting earlier.
I like your dream board and the word connection speaks volume to me.
At time my links of life aren't real connected all that well.

Coffee is on.

Suzie Ridler said...

Oh I love all the green and white, so natural, earthy and healing. Thank you for this wish, we need it! And thank you for participating so much, I'm so glad you did!

Brandi Reynolds said...

oh wow. what a truly beautiful dreamboard!! and what pull I have towards it-it resonates deeply within.

Serena Lewis said...

WOW.....great dreamboard! Lovely images and I feel the word 'connection' also.

love, light and peace,
serena

Anonymous said...

oh wow, beautiful dream board!!! it exudes healing energy, love love love the greens and white colors!

peace
and many blessings