Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Encounters

Today was a strange kind of day. I had two encounters with my former workplace. One was someone I'd never met, but got sent over by my sister (who continues to be employed there). And then another former co-worker was going through the mall with her boyfriend and stopped in when she saw me through the big glass wall that I sit next to.

Other than that, I'm tired. Didn't sleep too well. Nightmare was very weird and I'm hoping to forget it.

The fondue dinner went great. My husband is already thinking about the next opportunity to mix up some cheesy gooey yumminess. We polished off one loaf of leftover bread by making pizza bread. I think some of it will probably get converted to bread crumbs to be used in meatloaves.

I was lucky enough to get out of work early today. Not really mentally with it anyway, so I probably wouldn't be getting much caught up. Hopefully tomorrow will be super-productive along with the rest of the week.

No comments: