Friday, July 27, 2007

They're Back!

My calendars made a miraculous return today thanks to Google. It seems the deletion was caused by deleting calendars on a service called Plaxo. This caused not only the Plaxo calendar to be deleted, but also the corresponding syncing calendars to be deleted as well. This is how I deleted all my calendars from my Outlook too . . . I thought I was just taking the info off of Plaxo. Google noticed this happened to a few people and so restored all of our calendar information. Now I just need to go through and sort out the redundancies since I'd already started over with some new calendars. But, that is simply a matter of copying over the important appointments and deleting the duplicates. EASY compared with a complete reconstruction from scratch!

Thank you Google Calendar team for being so awesome!


Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: