Monday, February 26, 2007

Spa Experience Part II

 
So today was my second spa appointment to use up our spa gift certificate. I got the timesaver manicure/pedicure and I'm glad I picked that one. I'm so used to a busy and full day, it seems odd to take out an hour of my time for the quick treatment! Plus, the polish takes hours to fully cure (I'm endangering it as I type) so I'm supposed to be very careful for hours. Not sure how I'm supposed to get dinner ready, do laundry, go grocery shopping, and do all my computer work while being very careful! They didn't even want me to put my coat on for fear of wrecking it.

But, I do love the colour. It's hip, sexy, and very 'in' right now. It's called "lincoln park" by O.P.I. My two aestheticians were very nice and friendly. I enjoyed chatting with them.

One of the best things about going to the spa is the food and drinks made available. I love the dried blueberries! The bathrooms are pretty cool too. I found out the spa slippers are available for sale, but they cost $40! Maybe when I've got some extra cash I'll see about a pair.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kim said...

Sexy! Loving the colour . . . I'll have to keep it in mind when Sonja and I get our pedicures on March 10th (keep your fingers crossed that we get an appointment). It's either going to be that or a deep red colour!