Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Beta Baby

Ok, so I came home and went to log onto my blog to fiddle with an option for allowing people to sign up to receive my blog by email. When I got to the sign in page, it came up with the option for me to switch to signing in with my Google account. It once again gave me the option of switching to the Beta and I tried again, just for the heck of it. It worked! We're in Beta baby!

I'm very excited about it, but I don't have time to play with all the features right now. It's also already after 11 and I'm feeling so sleepy, I'm not even sure I can handle the responsibility of choosing an appropriate label for this entry.

Be aware that any wonkiness with the layout of the page, is probably due to some of the new beta features. They have drag and drop editing for different features. It also looks as if my flickr badge, weather forecast, and del.icio.us links were all taken out. Hopefully I can figure out a way to bring them back. If not, I'll probably switch back to the old template system.

1 comment:

Kim said...

I can see your delicious (I know that's now how you write it, but I'm too lazy to go back and check how it's written) links, flickr badge and weather icon, but they all look kind of wonky and they're all the way at the bottom of the screen. I hope this Beta Blog works out well for you :-)