Thursday, July 06, 2006

Insomnia

My insomnia is causing me some indirect frustration tonight. Sometimes when I can't sleep I simply lie in bed and try to sleep. It usually doesn't work and I've read many times that it's actually one of the worst things you can do. Instead you're supposed to try a relaxing activity that'll get you closer to sleep. Ok, so I got out of bed, but I'm still working on the relaxing activity.

Anyway, what I decided to do when I got out of bed was work on some of my goals and such. I went to a website that I had been at ages ago. I remembered that they had some pretty useful worksheets, and I've been meaning to put together a morning goal/value folder for myself that those worksheets might come in handy for. But, I can't remember my password to get access. So, I enter my email address and have them email it to me. Here's the super-frustrating bit . . . Yahoo is being totally inaccessible this evening! Aargh! I actually have a bit of time to work on this, plus, I'm remembering some great resources I can use, but I can't get access to them.

*sigh* So instead I'm just surfing around a bit and blogging. I'll put some reminders on my desk so that hopefully this can get done tomorrow.

In a bit of completely unrelated news, I got slippery elm bark powder today. I'm going to try some tomorrow. It's an alternative treatment for psoriasis. We'll see how it goes :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bummer about the insomnia and double frustration over yahoo. I can totally sympathize! I hope you are able to sleep better tonight :-)