Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Raymond Doesn't Live Here!

This is just a message for all of Raymond's friends, creditors, parole officers, etc.  Guess what? His phone number changed!  Mine isn't it!  When I tell you that there is no such person living at this number, it doesn't mean that I know his new number either.  Obviously, if you were a true friend of Raymond's he would have gotten in touch with you sometime in the past couple of months to let you know his new number.  However, I'm sorry to break it to you, it seems that Raymond just didn't care enough to let you know.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Raymond, I love your blog! Why do you post as a chick though? Oh, and Raymond, I've been trying to call you for the past couple of weeks and some annoying lady keeps answering the phone and saying you don't live there. Dude, what's up with that? Is she like, your psycho-girlfriend or something? I'm your best bud, I should know your number . . . even though I haven't talked to you since last year. Anyway dude, amazing insight into the female mind ;-)