Thursday, May 25, 2006

Handbag Heaven

Yesterday I was at Metrotown running errands (getting glasses - yes, I now wear glasses for distance vision) and on a whim I decided to pop in to one of the shoe stores to look at their selection of handbags. Now, I have to say, I am VERY picky when it comes to handbags. I've been looking for a new handbag that fits my current criteria since before Christmas already. I've gone through scores of handbags and eliminated them if their straps weren't just right, or if the closures didn't fit the bill. So, you can imagine how thrilled I was yesterday when I found not one, but two serious contenders. I didn't go totally crazy and buy both (although, gosh wouldn't that have been nice!) but I did finally get a new handbag. It's big enough to fit everything that I figured was important and not so big that I'll feel like I'm carrying luggage. Now I just need to spray protector on it and then I'll be able to start the great purse switch project. Yay!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah! I know all about handbag heaven!! What store did you get it from? I need the details! Oh, and I can't wait to see your new glasses!!