Sunday, January 22, 2006

Sunday, Busy Sunday!

Well we're in for another busy Sunday. I'm about to start exercising. Once we've gotten that finished we need to head out to Metrotown to register at a store for our wedding. That's at noon. We're hoping to get there a bit early so we can do some other errands first.

The big scary part of the day for me is going to be getting my makeup done. A lot of women would probably find this very fun and a treat, but it's a cause of anxiety for me. I guess it's because I view the women who work there as members of the "popular" club. A club that I was never a part of. A club that, in school, made it a point to ostracize and criticize non-members. So I guess I'm just worried that the salespeople will treat me the same way as the old high school people did. I know, that probably won't happen. But, knowing that doesn't make it any less scary. I'll just have to take a deep breath and plunge forward taking that bit of a risk.

The only other scary thing will be looking at the bill for all the makeup they recommend buying!

We're also on the lookout for a bunch of other odds and ends today. Then we'll go to my mom and step-dad's place to drop off their wedding invitation and get our snapshot taken. Plus, we'll get a chance to get caught up and maybe get some free food too. Then it's off to Cloverdale for our usual Sunday night gathering of dungeoneering, treasure-hunting, and evil slaying whilst we play DnD.

No comments: