Wednesday, December 14, 2005


Well, it turns out the townhouse will not be ready at the end of January. So to all my friends who I was going to coerce into helping, you've got a repreive for a couple of extra months. The new date is the 23rd/24th of March. And, that's also a week before the wedding. We're kinda disappointed, but there's not much we can do about it.

On an entirely different and unrelated note . . . I've been checking our Christmas weather everyday since it appeared on the 14 day forecast. For a while it looked like we'd get rain, but now it's looking more and more like a clear day. I feel for all the people who aren't getting the weather they wanted, but I'm fine with no rain and no snow. It makes driving a bit easier.


Kim said...

Ohhh, that sucks! Are you going to wait until after the wedding to move?

Jenn said...

We're still in the process of deciding what to do. It'll depend on what's going on and how busy we are with work, etc.

Kim said...

Let me know what I can do to help :-)