Sunday, November 06, 2005

Tuesday, 15 February 2005
Psoriasis Treatment - Update 5
A while ago I stopped taking the NutraSea because the fish taste and smell got to me. Recently I picked up a bottle of a different Omega 3 rich oil - flaxseed oil. It seems that this stuff is similarly hard to drink. The smell and taste aren't bad. However, the texture is really thick. I might need to come up with an alternate way of taking it. Luckily, this one can be mixed into things more easily. I just need to remember to have a tablespoon worth every day. I might just spread some on a slice of bread. We'll see if it's effective with my psoriasis.

Since I'm also on Lent right now, the lack of chocolate and alcohol might also help clear things up.

As a quick update to the rest of things . . . my fingers tingle from guitar and my legs are sore from all the skipping in boxing class. I'm lovin' it!

No comments: